Top 5 reasons why you should include visual content in your marketing
Clare Abbott • 1 min read
Widely lauded as one of the hottest digital marketing trends, visual content marketing has really taken off in the last few years — with sites such as Pinterest and Instagram becoming increasingly popular with businesses of every size. So whether you’re already a champion of visual content and just want a little affirmation, or you're interested in dipping your toes into the burgeoning visual content space, these stats should help you make the case for doing just that!
- Publishers who use infographics grow in traffic an average of 12% more than those who don't. (Source: AnsonAlex)
- Posts with videos attract 3 times more inbound links than plain text posts. (Source: SEOmoz)
- Pinterest generated more referral traffic for businesses than Google+, YouTube, and LinkedIn combined. (Source: Shareaholic)
- Viewers spend 100% more time on pages with videos on them. (Source: MarketingSherpa)
- Viewers are 85% more likely to purchase a product after watching a product video. (Source: Internet Retailer)
At OSP, we have a long history of helping clients inspire their customers by ‘showing’ not ‘telling’ so, if you are looking to unleash the potential of your content, give us a call.